Rather than simply wait for requests for help and then escalate them, we take a more active approach to support rooted in our customers’ requirements and environments.
We focus on making sure our support is set up to meet the different requirements of our customers. To this end we take time to get to know each customer’s business and infrastructure, to understand their operations and environment, so we can reflect this in the support we provide.
We give our customers one point of contact for support, so they can concentrate on their business and know what we will be there for them should they need help. In effect, we act as our customer’s outsourced IT department, ready to handle any issues such as problems with internet access or a desktop application.
Alongside core application support, we also provide infrastructure support – focusing on preventing and fixing problems before they become major issues for our customers.
Our basic level of IT support includes:
- 4 hour response time
- User ID administration and management
- Dedicated team to respond to queries
- Experienced and qualified engineers
- Network monitoring
- Data back-up service
- Third party application and vendor management
The support we provide can be tailored to your requirements including:
- Monthly onsite support visits
- Permanent onsite support for allocated time period
- Flexible amount of support hours – remote/onsite
- Unlimited telephone/email support option
- Reduction in standard 4 hour response time
- Minimum one year contract
- Backup hardware storage
- Next day onsite hardware delivery